A little dental anxiety isn’t all that unusual. The compassionate team at Nashua Dental Associates are experts at relieving dental anxiety in Nashua with their warm and welcoming personalities and their sensitivity to your needs. Our gentle touch will help you:
- Relax and receive the dental treatment you need
- Have peace of mind about your oral health
- Enjoy confidence that your smile is attractive
- Reduce any anxiety you might have about future dental visits
Call us today at 603-882-2575 to schedule your next relaxing dental visit. We’re conveniently located at 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201.
Enjoy Our Comfortable Dental Care
If you have a request that’ll help soothe your nerves, don’t hesitate to ask! We will accommodate you whenever we can by giving you a longer appointment time or otherwise customizing your treatment plan.
If you suffer from more extreme dental anxiety, we can offer dental sedation to completely relax you. With our oral conscious sedation, you won’t feel a thing during your procedure! We can also offer several comfort options, including:
- Music to help occupy you and distract you during your procedures
- Cozy blankets you can nestle under
- Soft pillows to keep your head and neck comfortable
We’ll Keep You Informed & Use the Latest Dental Tools to Ease Your Anxiety
Many people experience dental anxiety because they don’t understand what will happen during their procedures. That’s not a problem at Nashua Dental Associates! Our dentist will thoroughly explain your treatment and will review all your options with you to ensure you understand it all.
In addition, we use some of the latest dental technology, which enables us to put you at the very center of your treatment process. Our doctors can easily illustrate your treatment options. Our technology includes:
- Digital X-rays, so we can share images with you without waiting for a film to develop.
- Intraoral camera, so we can share an even more immediate view with you. You’ll be able to see exactly what our doctor sees as he examines you.
- Cone beam CT scanner, which gives us an incredibly detailed view of your mouth. For instance, it helps us see your tooth roots and avoid nerves during procedures.