Your tooth replacement options used to be quite limited. But that’s all changed, thanks to dental implants in Nashua! Our dentist can use implants to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. In addition to their versatility, there are many other benefits of using implants:
- Appearance – Your implants and restorations look so much like your own teeth that no one will even know you have them!
- Ease of Care – You just brush and floss your teeth like you did before. With some options, you may remove dentures for cleaning. But you won’t have to use messy adhesives!
- Durability – Your implants should last a lifetime, with proper care.
- Security – Because implants are embedded in your jaw, you won’t have any unwelcome slippage.
- Functionality – Implants give you nearly the same chewing power as your own teeth. You can eat all of your favorite foods!
If you’re interested in replacement teeth that look and perform almost exactly like your natural teeth, call us today at 603-882-2575 to schedule a dental implants consultation. Our experienced dentist can also perform a bone graft or a sinus lift, oral surgery procedures that may be needed to prepare your mouth for implants.
Implant Dentistry Involves Three Parts
Teeth implants are made of three parts:
- A sturdy titanium rod that one of our implant dentist places in your jaw
- A piece of hardware called an abutment that connects your dental implant to a restoration
- Your dental restoration, the only part of your dental implant that shows
Based on your needs, your restoration can be a dental crown, a dental bridge, full dentures, or partial dentures. Depending on the type of dental implant you choose, you’ll receive your implant and wait for your jawbone to heal and grow around it before we attach your restoration.
Some procedures, however, allow you to wear temporary replacement teeth out of our office on the same day you get your implants!
Enjoy Many Options For Dental Implants
You have lots of options for dental implants at Nashua Dental Associates. Among them:
- Traditional Implants – These full-size implants can replace single or multiple teeth.
- Full-Arch Hybrid Restorations – Using innovative procedures, we can attach a full arch of non-removable replacement teeth using as few as four implants. If performed in your upper jaw, the roof of your mouth remains exposed, so you can more easily taste and enjoy your food than with dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – With this procedure, you can get a full mouth of teeth on the same day you receive your dental implants.
- Implant Dentures – We can securely attach dentures to implants using either ball attachments or a sturdy bar.
For more information on dental implants in Nashua, call us today at 603-882-2575.